Fly Fishing Holidays & Short Breaks
- Custom fly fishing holidays or short breaks for individuals or small groups with a personalised itinerary of trout or salmon fishing, instruction and guiding. This category includes our popular ‘Learn to Fly Fish short breaks’ and ‘Learn to Salmon Fish short breaks’, as well as guided trout fishing short breaks for groups of experienced trout anglers who want everything organised for them.
- We can arrange weekly or shorter self-catered holiday lets, packaged with salmon fishing on the River Alness, and/or trout fishing on local lochs and rivers. Fly fishing instruction, guiding and excursions are available as options.
- Occasional packaged short breaks combining accommodation and fishing such as our spring salmon fishing breaks.
- Guided trout fishing adventures including multi-night excursions to Wester Ross, Caithness, Sutherland and Orkney.
- Fly fishing courses offered occasionally including 'Learn to Fly Fish' and 'Learn to Salmon Fish' courses for groups made up of mixed individuals. Accommodation for courses is generally offered at local hotels or guest houses.
- Hosted fly fishing trips in the UK and abroad. These trips are generally ‘by invitation only’, offered to our previous customers.
- Lastly, if you've already arranged your holiday locally, but would like to add some trout or salmon fishing we would be happy to help you out if we can.
So if you are considering any kind of fly fishing holiday or short break in Scotland, please take a look around this site and contact us via the Enquiries page if you see something of interest.
This Flickr photo album is from our spring salmon fishing trip on the River Moriston in May 2014: