Fly Fishing Holidays
TroutQuest offers a variety of fly fishing holidays and short breaks:
- Weekly self-catered holiday lets, packaged with salmon fishing on the River Alness, and/or trout fishing on local lochs and rivers. Fly fishing instruction, guiding and excursions are also available as options with our self-catered lets.
- Packaged short breaks combining accommodation and fishing such as our spring salmon fishing breaks.
- Custom fly fishing holidays or short breaks for individuals or small groups with a personalised itinerary of trout or salmon fishing, instruction and guiding. This category includes our ‘Learn to Fly Fish short breaks’ and ‘Learn to Salmon Fish short breaks’, and guided trout fishing short breaks for groups of experienced trout anglers who want everything organised for them.
- Guided trout fishing adventures including single or multi-night excursions to Wester Ross, Caithness, Sutherland and Orkney.
- Fly fishing courses offered occasionally including 'Learn to Fly Fish' and 'Learn to Salmon Fish' courses for groups made up of mixed individuals. Accommodation for courses is generally offered at local hotels or guest houses.
- Hosted fly fishing trips in the UK and abroad. These trips are currently ‘by invitation only’, reserved for previous customers.
- ‘Freestyle’ – your holiday, your ideas. If you’ve already made your own arrangements for your holiday (accommodation & fishing), and are just looking for some additional fishing e.g. salmon permits for the River Alness or boat hire on Loch Eye, we would be happy to help out if we can.
So if you are considering any kind of fly fishing holiday or short break in Scotland, please take a look around this site and contact us via the Enquiries page if you see something of interest.